1. First, try a hard refresh. If you have a PC, please press (at the same time) CTRL + SHIFT + R. If you’re on a Mac, please press (at the same time) Command + Shift + R.
2. If you’re using Internet Explorer, please make sure you have the latest version downloaded and installed. I.E. 6.0 is not supported by many websites.
3. Try a different browser. We recommend Firefox or Google Chrome.
4. Check your Internet connection; you might want to plug in directly with an ethernet cable. If others in your home are using the WiFi or if you are located too far away from the wireless router this will cause streaming trouble. Please ask others to allow you to use the WiFi to watch the episodes and move closer to the wireless router.
5. You may need to update your flash player. Here’s is where you can do that: http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html
6. Make sure your sound is on and turned all the way up. Make sure you haven’t muted the video in the browser window.
7. You may want to try and reboot your computer. You will be able to watch to the episodes after you do so.
8. Make sure that the time and date are correct!
9. You can change the video quality by clicking the blue HD or blue gear symbol in the lower part of the video player. Try choosing a different video quality and see if that helps.
10. If you have plugins installed in your browser, they might be causing problems for the video player. To test for this, open a Private or Incognito window from your browser's File menu, and use that window to visit the page that has the video.
--If you are still having troubles playing the videos, please contact us at email@example.com